Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
No turkey dinner here for me, but nonetheless, I am thankful for what I have: family, friends, special friends (you know who you are), relative good health, and an OK job. Things could always be better, but I am a lot better off than many other people, and I am grateful for it.

Here's hoping your Thanksgiving is a happy, healthy (do you really need thirds), and safe one. Cheers!

Have a little Thanksgiving fun. Take a Thanksgiving quiz. Enjoy ...


Twelve Things That Sound Dirty at Thanksgiving
  1. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
  2. Whew, that's one terrific spread!
  3. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
  4. Are you ready for seconds yet?
  5. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
  6. Don't play with your meat.
  7. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
  8. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
  9. You still have a little bit on your chin.
  10. How long will it take after you stick it in?
  11. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
  12. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!


Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings.
- J Robert Moskin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home