Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

There may be one or two nice ones in the set.

I spent most of the day inside because it was a bit cold outside with no sun. Hopefully there will be some sunshine tomorrow so I can go riding. Not that I can't go riding without sunshine; it's just so much nicer with the sun beaming down to warm the cool autumn air.

But the day wasn't a total waste. I posted some photos on another blog I have. It took me a while to get it the way I wanted, but everything is there. If you want to have a look, be my guest. Click on over to My photos and take a peek.


Andong city's mascot at the exit of the expressway. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Saw your other blog: nice! good photos! I'll visit your blog daily (in fact, i do ;) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home