Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Interesting but deceptive.


create your own visited country map

These are just some neat tools out on the Web. It does show all the countries I have been to, but only in the general sense. I have been to Canada, but only to Vancouver, yet the tool paints the entire country of Canada red. Similar situation with China. I have only actually been to Hong Kong. I hope some day to visit the rest of China, but as of yet, it is still on the horizon.


create your own visited states map

The United States map is a little more accurate, though technically, several of the states I have only driven through to get to another. Additionally, the map might be a slight bit incorrect. Most of my travels in the US were as a youngster, so I may not be remembering everything correctly.

But it is still nice to have a visual image of it all.


Travel has a way of stretching the mind. The stretch comes not from travel's immediate rewards, the inevitable myriad new sights, smells and sounds, but with the experiencing firsthand how others do differently what we have believed to be the right and only way.
- Ralph Crawshaw

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Linked your page :)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

You resized your images :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home