Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Monday, November 01, 2004

This I know ...

... These posts are likely to be few and far between. I never seem to have enough time for the things I want to do, but I always seem to be wasting time on one thing or another.

Here will go my thoughts, random in nature and generally obscure. I could write about flying monkeys one day and nothing the next. I expect though, that a lot of what goes down here will be about life in Korea. Please prepare yourself. Although I do generally like life here, I don't seem to talk about it much unless I am complaining about it. I will try not to be too negative.

For those of you who don't know, I am an American citizen by birth, but a world citizen by choice. I chose to get out and see some of the world. There is still a lot left for me to see, but I have been in Korea for a while now. Teaching English here is a fairly easy life, and it lets me be "somewhere else." Plus, I get to take vacations and go see new things and new places.

That is about all for this post. If you read it, thank you very much. If not, thanks for at least stopping by. If you haven't stopped by, let me psychically thank you anyway. Jama rek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home