Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Random Photo From The Past #3

This photo is also from Malaysia, but this time from a little further south. I am pretty sure this is from very early 2000 but I don't know the exact date. Generally I am not much of a people photographer unless I know the person, but now and then I do fire off a few shots.
No, I don't know the man. He was just sitting in a corner outside a church and he looked interesting. I remember actually waiting until he looked up at me. Then I clicked, gave a friendly smile, and moved on. I think it is his glance at the camera, from just under the brim of his hat, that makes the picture interesting to me. What do you think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Omni said...

What a wonderful photo!! :-)

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right. Its a great pic and it sure is the way he looks and ofcourse his right shoe ;)

Thanks for showing.
Kind regards of The Netherlands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home