Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

To Your Health

We all know that kissing can be fun, but now scientists have found that kissing can also help people suffering from allergies. Scientists in Japan have determined that a 30 minute session of kissing may help to suppress your body's allergic reaction to pollen.The scientists found that kissing works by relaxing the body and reducing the production of histamine which is what causes the sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose when you are exposed to pollen. The experiments also showed that hugging and cuddling were not enough, it had to be kissing to reduce the levels of histamine.

I have always wondered what purpose my allergies serve. I would much rather spend 30 minutes kissing each morning than take a pill. Now all I have to do is find someone to help me out. Any volunteers?

Read more here.

"Her kisses left something to be desired - the rest of her."
~ Unknown

"To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first."
~ Janeane Garofalo

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
~ Judy Garland quotes

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home