Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

To be young again ...

As fall grows ever cooler and the days grow increasingly shorter, I harken back to those misspent days of my youth. The time when you didn't have a care in the world and could spend all day outside with the shining sun and a magnifying glass. Yes, those were good days. If only one could live through them again.


Well now you actually can, sort of, and on a much larger scale. I don't know who thought up this game, but I found it at www.playfreegamesarcade.com. Probably the best thing about the game is that it is totally pointless, just like those times in the back yard with the ants and army men. Now if only there were things which I could watch melt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home