Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

It's vacation time ...


True to form in Korea, it seems whenever I have time off, the weather gets bad. My vacation started last Saturday and since last Saturday it has been raining. Additionally, the current 10 day forecast shows a bunch of symbols like the one to the left. Hot and humid, and it is not even the rainy season yet.

I have posted some more photos in my photo blog. This will be the last photo set from the first memory card dump. The next set won't be anything uniquely different, just more Korea, but perhaps the season will change. These photos are nothing special, just some things I saw while riding around the area.



Please click the image above to go to my photo blog. If you feel like it, please leave a comment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home