Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Looks can be deceiving.

I know I have a picture of myself up there in the corner, but some of you (if anyone is actually reading this) may wonder what I look like without the sunglasses and hat. Well how about some pictures of what I would look like if I were ... an ape, an East-Asian person, old, or a woman.

Hmm, I don't think many apes have chin dimples, and that big nose kind of ruins each picture. Oh well, good thing I was born when and where I was; otherwise it might frighten you if you met one of these "people" on the street. Who knows, I still might startle you if you actually met the real me on the street. Hopefully not in a bad way, though.

Photo fun courtesy of The Perception Laboratory's Face Transformer.





"We should look to the mind, and not to the outward appearance."
~ Aseop
"Beauty is in the heart of the beholder."
~ H.G. Wells
"To me, Beauty is the wonder of wonders...It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances."
~ Oscar Wilde


2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

The ape east asian and theodl are the best.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Mmm sorrry!
The east asian and old!! I though first at ape. Don't misundertsand me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home