Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Just A Quickie

Hey there. If anyone regularly reads this blog (Maybe there are a few at least.) don't despair. I will be getting to the rest of the pictures soon. I have been out of touch for a while, moving around, expensive Internet, no time (yeah, right), and such.

Here's where I am at the moment.


View Larger Map

I hope you are doing well wherever you might be or be headed.

I just realized the other day that when I get to my home base after this trip, I will have gone around the world in both directions. The first, easterly, was quite a while ago, from home to NY, to Africa where I stalled for a while working in the Peace Corps, then Asia and Southeast-Asia, East Asia, New Zealand, Hawaii, and home. This time it was home, west to Korea where I stalled for work for a while again, then China, Southeast-Asia, India, then to the Mediterranean with Turkey and Greece, and then across the Atlantic to home again.

Huh, I guess the next direction should be north to south or south to north, though I don't know what the likelihood of actually traveling over the poles really is.

Time to get on the move again. I'll be back in not too long a time. Take care.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good..glad you are ok. Be safe! looking forward to more pics!!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger jmlo said...

Miss your blog. :( Hope you are enjoying yourself.

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Robare! Thanks for the postcard from Greece........and letting me live vicariously. Just so you know, and feel ultra important, Jeanette and I call each other from our respective homes, and log onto your blog and discuss your travels! Yes, we also are just passing time, waiting to kick the bucket but unlike you and your exciting travels, we are just aging and rotting! Keep it coming Robert!
Amy aka Hammer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home