Stuff I Know

Just stuff by me about me and my life, such as it is.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Indian Erotica

Yeah, that title should bring in folks from the search engines.

Now we come to the portion of my travels that the prurient among us have been waiting for. The R-rated section of historical India. No, I didn't visit Khajuraho which is famed for the erotic carvings on its temples. But I did take some photos of carvings in other places, mostly Hampi, that prove that in the past, India certainly was not as prim and proper as it may seem to be today. After all, this is the culture that gave us the Kama Sutra.

Those easily offended can pass on by, but for the rest of you, cover the children's eyes or close the bedroom door and click to your heart's content. OK, honestly I doubt anyone will be titillated by these photos of carvings, but I thought I should give fair warning. You never know who may surf to your web page.



Some of these carvings are a bit worn, so if you are having trouble making out what you see, (ladies only) send me your name, age, and measurements and maybe we can arrange for a private viewing of my etchings ... uh, photos. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean.)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute how you have the black bar over the eyes!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home